Friday, July 4, 2008

Romney Stadium Fireworks


Happy 4th of July! I saw large crowds like I have never seen before (in my 31 years as a Cache Valley resident) filling the areas surrounding Romney Stadium. Families and friends packed every concevable parking spot and many engaged in some creative parking in an effort to get a close parking spot. Nearly every patch of grass and sidewalk that afforded a veiw of the fireworks was filled by dusk. I took a seat on the HYPER field just south of the Spectrum and Romney Stadium and enjoy a spectacular show if a bit shorter than normal show. The crowd near me was really getting into the performance with gasps, ohhhhhs, and awes a plenty.
I included a photo I shot from the hyper field at USU showing the crowds and the amazing fireworks in the background.
Bracken Berger of www.BrackenBergerPhotography.com --photo is copyrighted 2008

2 comments:

Karen B said...

Wow...I love this picture! The lights, the colors appeal to me. Thanks for sharing. It makes me wish I was there (instead of in Winemmuca, NV!)

Bracken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.